Terms & Conditions
This year Bonpak celebrates its 30th Birthday, therefore we’ll be bringing you unbelievably big discounts on some of your favourite items in the Food & Beverage, Perfume & Cosmetics and Healthcare sectors
o “Spend more than R2000 on Black Friday and stand a chance to Spin & Win!”
o “Prizes include: Win 15% off your next order, Bonpak jars full of goodies and much more!”
o “T’s & C’s Apply”
o Save Big on our glass and plastic containers this Black Friday
o Stand a chance to win big!
Bonpak’s “SPIN AND WIN” COMPETITION
1. The “Spin and Win” competition is brought to you by Bonpak (Pty) Ltd.
2. The “Spin and Win” competition will run on each business day from 29 November 2019 (“the promotion period”).
3. The competition is open to Bonpak Customers, who are 18 years or older.
4. The “Spin and Win” competition will only be offered at the Bonpak Premises
5. The available prizes on offer for the “Spin and Win” competition are:
• Boerewors Rolls
• 15% Discount of next order, when spending over R 2000 o
• Jars filled with edibles
• Glass Bottles filled with cosmetic product
6. All of the above mentioned prizes will be subject to availability during the promotion period.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to alter or cancel this competition at its discretion without notice. The Promoter will not be liable for any claim resulting from the alteration or cancellation of the competition.
8. The competition is not available for participation by any directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of and to Bonpak (Pty) Ltd (including any of its subsidiaries) or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the said companies or who is a supplier of goods and services in connection with the competition and their spouses, life partners, parents, children, siblings, business partners and/ or associates.
9. Prizes are not transferrable and may not be exchanged for cash.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to alter the prizes.
11. Unsuccessful participants will have no claim or action whatsoever against the Promoter, promoter, its agents, employees or agencies as a result of participating in this competition.
12. The Promoter’s decisions in respect of all matters to do with this competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. This competition does not create any obligation on the part of the Promoter, its agents, employees or agencies as a result of participating in this competition.
14. All entrants to this promotional competition participate entirely at their own risk. The participants indemnify and holds harmless the Promoter, its directors, employees and agents of any and all liability pertaining to any damage, cost, injuries and losses of whatever nature sustained as a result of their participation in the competition and related events and activities, save where such damage, cost, injuries and losses are sustained as a result of the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of any indemnified party.
15. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to, or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either the entrant or the Promoter in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 (“the CPA”). By participating in this competition in accordance with its terms, you are entering a promotional competition for the purposes of the CPA and the promotional competition will be conducted in accordance with the relevant provisions of the CPA.